(The Superbowl! And the Ravens won!)
(I am so grateful that Jocey loves sushi. She had a whole California roll to herself!)
And in the middle I had a little bit of this:
(This boy knows how to turn on the charm.)
(It's been a GORGEOUS week, and we've taken advantage of it with walks around the neighborhood and to the park.)
And this is how my week is ending:
Yup. I'm sick. Really sick. Like pneumonia and ear infection sick. I am so thankful for Jon's job that provides us with insurance which in turn provides me the ability to go to Urgent Care on a Sunday morning. After 2 days of coughing so hard it makes me throw up, a killer ear ache, and almost falling over when trying to stand up, I finally gave up and went in. And I'm glad I did.
Bodie is now 3 months old. He went in for his second round of shots, and we found out that he has doubled his weight in just 4 weeks! If he stays on this track, he'll weigh 80+ pounds by the time he is full grown. He is starting to get longer in his body, he's stronger, and starting to learn some simple commands.
There has been a lot of drama going on around us, and I feel like my home is a little sanctuary right now. I am so grateful for Jon and our relationship. I am so thankful that I can trust him, that he is my best friend, and that he is a good man. It's a scary world out there. It seems like marriages are falling apart left and right around us. And I am so glad that we have built our marriage on a foundation of friendship, trials, love, respect, companionship, and goals. I just adore that man.



No comments:
Post a Comment